Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Africa, Have A Waka-Waka World Cup!


Its the FIFA World Cup 2010 and I am psyched! This is World Cup I'm going to make sure to watch all the matches now that I actually have a good TV set and I'm able to watch it without any problems like I had in India. Although, I wished to make this a memorable one with a whole party going on at home but I can only do so much with the pepsi and the chips. You really miss your friends at a time like this. Oh well, I guess you can't have everything.

I should have made this post earlier, before the Cup started, but I got so carried away with trying to make this World Cup fun and getting the match viewing more interesting that I forgot to write anything.


This World Cup I'm supporting Argentina just because of one reason, Lionel Messi. I just love Messi. He is like a beacon of hope to all short people like myself. He shows that being small doesn't mean you can't play any physical game better than anyone else. Other than that, the Argentinian legend Maradona is coaching the team which means they've got a good chance at the World Cup. My 2nd choice for the World Cup has to be my all time favorites Germany. Even though Ballack isn't playing this time, they're still my best. So I hope at least one of these teams win.


So everyone, have a great World Cup. I'm off to watch the next match between Australia and Germany. Although, I'm here in Australia, I can't really support them. So, GO GERMANY!! But not to forget, GO ARGENTINA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment