Monday, November 23, 2009

Daughter...I am disappoint

Yes, I've finally come back to apologize to everyone who came across this blog with high hopes of finding the answers to the questions I had placed in my previous post. It saddens me that I was not able to fulfill this experiment. I had initiated it with great expectations but then completely forgot about it after awhile.

This blog was an experiment that I had thought of doing because I was under the impression that I had a lot of interesting things going on and would have abundant things to write about. But how is it for life to disappoint us every step of the way. Yes, that's true. I completely ran out of things to say. The main purpose of this blog was to talk about numerous incidents that I would come across on this pathetic journey called life and be able to dissect each and every part of it to understand "why" things happen and "why" people react the way they do.

This was really an attempt to be able to understand my own thought process and to make sense of my own decisions. And now I think it is high time that I start documenting all of these incidents before these discoveries fade into oblivion.

Well, enough of being regretful, its time to get to work. So, on with the experiments! Or as other people would say, "lets cut the bitch up"!

1 comment: